What is RPA?
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a set of ICT solutions enabling the automation of, among others, repetitive business processes. The group of such tools includes physical robots performing repetitive activities (e.g. in production, storage), but also applications and modules that automate repetitive tasks based on known rules, which were previously performed manually by a human, system user or process actor. .
RPA modules in icmInspector?
- Alarms - a module that allows you to configure the detection of undesirable and inappropriate events in the results of controls and inspections on your own. The module, based on a simple configuration, analyzes automatically appearing results and on their basis performs automatic actions notifying the appropriate units and people (e-mail, SMS) and records the detection of the described events.
- Reporting schedule - the module allows you to independently configure the time and content schedule, according to which the system will build collective reports and send them to the appropriate people in the form of e-mails.
What are the benefits of RPA in icmInspector?
- Directly increasing the efficiency and speed of processes while reducing their costs - thanks to the virtually complete elimination of time spent on reviewing the results of control and distribution of post-control documentation, this area can be automated up to 99%.
- Releasing human resources and the possibility of using their other key processes - our own analyzes show that the icmInspector system is able to save up to 70% of the time previously spent on controls and inspections.
- Increasing the independence of the organization from human resources (especially important in the context of staffing problems, e.g. resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, lack of access to specialists in a given area) - previous implementations show that after appropriate configuration of control procedures, control processes can be carried out ad-hoc by any employee with access to the icmInspector system.